What makes Spectac International a market leading manufacturer of pressure vessels?
In-depth industry knowledge, trusted expertise and a hands-on approach makes Spectac International a market leading manufacturer of pressure vessels.
At Spectac International we have a proven track record of delivering end-to-end solutions to our clients across the globe. No two projects are the same, each one comprehensively planned from concept to finished product, meeting each of our clients’ unique requirements.
Market Leading Pressure Vessels
Spectac International pressure tanks are designed to meet any specifications that our clients require. Pressurised vessels can be used across different industries including brewing, food and pharmaceutical. We can carry out all testing and TUV third party certification at our plant. We also carry out a factory acceptance test on-site for our clients to attend also for sign-off.
Our highly skilled workforce build all our pressure vessels to ASME pressure vessel standards. All of our welders are TIG qualified and our coded welders are trained in-house to work on pressure vessels.
Ireland has become one of the major players in the international market for producing pharmaceutical products and pressure vessels are an important line of production for the pharma-chemical market.
Spectac International pressure vessels are designed to the highest standards, to achieve this we work to the following codes of practice for the Biopharmaceutical industry – ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessels Code Section VIII Division 1.
- CSA B51- 03 Boiler, Pressure Vessels, and Pressure Piping Code
- Ontario Regulation 220/01: Boilers and Pressure Vessels
- EU European Union; Pressure Directive (97/23/EC)
- BS EN 13445
- PD5500 construction category 1, 2 or 3
We can manufacture a range of pressure vessel types to meet our client’s requirements, these include:
- Surge vessels
- Pressure filters
- De-gasser vessels
- Hot water softener vessels
- Receiver vessels
With an absolute commitment to achieving the highest standards we manufacture bespoke stainless-steel vessels for various industries, these include:
Our in-depth knowledge and experience has won us clients all over Ireland and Europe. We’re proud of everything we do and have worked on some very exciting projects to date:
We were tasked to manufacture a 50,000 Litre vertical vessel with conical end and skirt re-enforced.
Height and width restrictions made the vessel installation difficult to ingress. For this, we used a spider crane to install the vessel in its final location in the plant with no more than 50mm of spare clearance. This was a very tight and complex procedure for our team to carry out.
The finishing touches of this project saw us installing several valve blocks, connecting all the pipework to the existing system to bring the tank into line with the rest of the plant.
The requirements for this project was to carry out the mechanical installation of the CIP pipework and provide Dale Farm with four 30,000 litre CIP vessels. We also supplied Dale Farm with several Silos and Storage Vessels. The largest of these being 350,000 Litres.
For this project, we were required to deliver six 25-tonne bespoke chocolate storage tanks to Britannia Superfine’s manufacturing plant in East Sussex. The storage tanks were completed to the following specifications:
- 25,000kgs working capacity
- Hot water jacketed design
- Laser welded pillow plate technology
- 304L stainless steel construction
- Agitator foot steady bushing is accessible from the outlet, avoiding confined space entry during maintenance.
- Bespoke access hatch protection grid
- Helical Bevel gearbox/motor complete with stainless steel gate agitator design
- Hygienic temperature probe
- Stainless steel Support legs complete with bolt down footplates
No matter how simple or complicated any of our projects have been, we could always guarantee our ability to deliver complete solutions that enabled each of our customers to:
- Save time
- Reduce costs
- Minimise lead times
- Maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace
“Spectac International have carried out projects for Norbrook Laboratories over a number of years, all of which were manufactured to very high quality standards. Spectac have an excellent focus on their customers and their attention to detail in manufacturing and turnkey solutions. There are always a number of critical criteria we look for in our manufacturing companies and Spectac tick all the boxes. We are satisfied customers and hope to continue working with them in the future.” — Production Manager – Norbrook Laboratories
None of this would have been achieved without our decades of experience coupled with our planning and project management expertise that we bring to every company we work with. This has seen us develop our very own step-by-step approach, which is applied to every project:
- Planning and Design
- Mechanical and Electrical
- PLC Software
- Customer Care
To provide our customers with a range of specialist services to choose from we generally manufacture to order in addition to offering a full turnkey solution based on each client’s unique requirements and production goals. Our capabilities include:
We pride ourselves on acquiring the latest innovative technology, such as our investment in an ESPRIT plasma cutting machine. The package includes:
- The HPR260XD auto gas plasma system
- A Segmented fume extraction cutting table
- Procut professional CAD/CAM software with true hole technology
- A Donaldson DFPRO8 filtration system
Investments such as this ensure we have the the capability to deliver exceptional high-end stainless steel solutions, complying with all the latest standards and regulations.
A comprehensive service that comprises both the products and services required for a complete solution. This includes:
- Initial designs of the system using the latest software and CAD systems.
- Detailed specifications for each specific piece or product to be manufactured
- Fabrication of each element of the system
- The installation of the turnkey system
- Configuration of any required PLC software
- The commissioning of installed equipment
- Operational training on location
- Post installation support
- Maintenance and servicing contracts
This allows us to fill a demand which others simply don’t have the capacity to deliver on.
Our CAD expert pays meticulous attention to detail from planning to design. We use in-depth drawings that allow the customer to better envisage our expert approach to the project and how best to proceed using detailed plans. We ensure successful results through innovative and bespoke designs based on client requirements.
We configure, integrate and support PLC controls in manufacturing environments, which is easily operated through a menu system which is defined for each customer. The functionality includes:
- SQL based, readily integrated with other systems e.g. ERP
- Easy-to-use, configurable system
- Warning tracking and reports
- Transparent product traceability
- Recipe driven software to reduce costs and increase the efficiency of the plant
- Accessible web-based reports/trends
We ensure that each client gets the right configuration and test it post commissioning. We also make sure to train their staff to manage the system when operational.
No matter how big or small a project is, we offer full planning and project management services based on each clients unique processing requirements. This careful planning ensures that:
- Each project is a success
- Downtime is minimised
- Waste is reduced
- Outputs are maximised
Our planning and project management is carried out across all our markets:
We pride ourselves on our high-quality standards and therefore understand the importance of proper testing. We carry out inspections onsite once our product has been manufactured with the presence of our client. All of our customers are offered this service after installation to guarantee successful output of production as well as fine tuning PLC controls or other elements of the build. This is one of the most important stages of any project. We offer full support, training and after-sales service.
Interested In More Information? Contact Us Today To Find Out More About How We Can Help.